Your privacy and confidentiality is extremely important to us.
We keep all voluntary involvement with us confidential.
- To promote patient safety and care by improving the health, well-being and effectiveness of health care professionals.
- We do this by offering confidential support and advocacy for physicians, physician assistants, and medical students.
- Concentrated on whole-person care
- Focused on health care professionals
- Driven by early intervention
What We Do
Screenings and Referrals
Consultation and Guidance
1 out of every 10 health care professional deals with drug or alcohol abuse during his or her life.
We are here to help.
I am one of the 10-15% of people in healthcare that at one time abused alcohol.
I was aware of the problem but didn’t have a clue how to change my behavior and lifestyle to get on a road to recovery and sobriety. The program at NDPHP, along with the people there have helped me on that journey.
True sobriety, and ongoing recovery doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a process that takes...