- To promote patient safety and care by improving the health, well-being and effectiveness of health care professionals.
- We do this by offering confidential support and advocacy for physicians, physician assistants, and medical students.
- Concentrated on whole-person care
- Focused on health care professionals
- Driven by early intervention
What We Do
Screenings and Referrals
Consultation and Guidance
Up to 20% of healthcare providers will be affected by a mental illness or substance use disorder during their lifetime.
I am one of the 10-15% of people in healthcare that at one time abused alcohol.
I was aware of the problem but didn’t have a clue how to change my behavior and lifestyle to get on a road to recovery and sobriety. The program at NDPHP, along with the people there have helped me on that journey.
True sobriety, and ongoing recovery doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a process that takes...